Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Hello again!


Hello!

This blog was originally set up as a supplemental resource for the students I was teaching at the college level. Having been back in the thick of things as a full-time designer for the past couple years, I decided that I'd like to have a place to talk about design and save all the cool stuff I find online (and beyond!) into one place. This blog is that place, and I hope you enjoy poking around as much as I have enjoyed putting everything together.

I've left much of the educational element as is – I have found them valuable in various ways and hope others will, too.

I have been working in print design for many years and now find myself more and more interested in web design in its various forms. I am also a painter.

I love how design and art and life all intersect, and the content of the blog reflects this.

Thanks for reading!

Amy G.

No comments:

Post a Comment